HARUNUR RASHID CHOWDHURY'S Facebook Friendship Policy

➊ I will RUSTICATE EXTREMELY(RE) incomplete profile.

➋ I will RUSTICATE EXTREMELY who abuses Bangladesh(AB) and any religion.

➌ I will RUSTICATE EXTREMELY unfriendly and moody people(UMP).

➍ I use facebook for communication and fun, so nothing serious here, so I will RUSTICATE EXTREMELY people who is serious and political people(SPP).

➎ My facebook friends should replay my message as soon as possible(ASAP). Otherwise I will sink our friendship.

➏ If your post related with nudity, accident, blood, dead-body, false news, tobacco, too much romance, alcohol or same irritating issue, I can terminate our friendship(OF).

➐ If you do not have sense of humor(SOH), you maybe will not like me. So, please consider about this matter.

The TAC is about friendship favorable. So do not try to violate the TAC at home or school. Otherwise I will RUSTICATE extremely. ]


★★★★★ I am sorry, I have to make this rule, but my friends you all are in my touch. I love you. Please do not misunderstand me. I will not forget any single of my friend whom with I introduce in my life. ★★★★★

..................................................................................
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment